Saturday, October 4, 2008

Contact Me

Did you find an anchor and want to share!? Because you know I am a sucker and will most likely buy it. Then I can add you to the list my husband hates since you contributed to my hoarding habit and will find us on the show Hoarders in 20 years… ok ok. Just kidding.

If you want to email me, feel free. I love to hear stories, comments & places to find new anchors and anything else.

ashley.dowaliby@gmail.com

It just comes down to the fact that I love to hear from YOU, my readers. I always get excited when a lurker comes out and posts. Those are always real fun to read!!!

5 comments:

Mackenzie's Mommy said...

Hey I bought something for you today. Do you mind if I mail it to you? If it's ok can you email me your address? Ashley.Frederickson@yahoo.com

<3

belle said...

hey ashley,

i was wondering how kerry is? she has not posted yet today which concerns me. thinking of both of you today. i cannot imagine how hard this is for you (and her too of course). just wanted you to know that someone is remembering and thinking of both of your families.

Jaime said...

Hi Ashley,

I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you today and my heart is with you, Kerry and baby Josey.

xo

TiffaniJo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TiffaniJo said...

I was wondering where you bought your ruby slippers you wore in your wedding??