Saturday, March 28, 2009

Practice

Today Chris and I went to visit our close friends John & Sarah. They just had a baby girl, Katie about 2 1.2 weeks ago. It was so fun to play with her and realize that in less than 5 months we will have our own. CRAZY. Chris held a baby for the first time today that he can remember. He always passed the chance up because he was scared of crushing babies with his hands because he's so huge. So I brought my good camera over to take some infant pictures of her for practice. I needed to build my portfolio and what a perfect chance. She's so easy to photograph.Chris & John using the nose sucker. Ahhh they are going to be so funny when both babies are here.

I love this one, it's one of my favorite photos of the day.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I seriously LOVE the middle picture. Love it.