Monday, May 21, 2012

Coming soon....

A BLOG POST. 
HA!
I'm alive and well. Very well. So much has happened in the past few months and I am dying to share. But blame the 17 month old, new job- yes I said new job (can you guess where???) and writer's block, I have been MIA.
Add a few vacations on a cruise....


and a trip to Chicago and this lady is exhausted. Again, in a good way.
I have sat down numerous times to tap out my thoughts on a keyboard and I don't know if it's the overwhelming sense of joy (of what I want to write about) or the lack of attention added to writer's block....
It's like a blogger's jumbled mess of art. Yea- art. If you only saw my draft.


SIGH.


Until the next post....... I'll leave you with some CC crack.
He's a walking, almost talking 30lb little boy. Where did our baby go!?




12 comments:

Abigail said...

Congrats on the new job!! Glad you are all doing well. CC is just too cute.

KAM said...

OMG he is so cute!! I can't wait to see him in a couple weeks!! Oh, and you too. ;)

Jen said...

So glad to see you back to blogging & that everything is going so well! Can't wait to read up on the updates!

CAS said...

So good to "hear from you! And CC is getting so BIG! WOW!

The Brennan Family said...

Yay for a new post!!! You guys look so happy and I can't get over how big CC is getting. Please tell me how CC and Austin weigh the same amount?!?! :)

TanaLee Davis said...

Awesome to hear from you! Curious about what you want to blog about...thanks, I never thought i'd be into "crack" lol hugs mama-
Felicia

Malaivel Siddha Hospital said...

Thanks for sharing...
Very good article

Malaivel Siddha Hospital said...

Thanks for sharing

Shanthi Cabs said...

Nice article.

Shanthi Cabs said...

Nice blog, it’s so knowledgeable, informative, and good looking site. I appreciate your hard work. Good job. Thank you for this wonderful sharing with us. Keep Sharing.
Tours and Travels in Madurai | Best tour operators in Madurai
Best travel agency in Madurai | Best Travels in Madurai

tjproductstech said...


Hi, Very nice article. I hope you will publish again such type of post. Thank you!
Corporate gifts ideas | Corporate gifts
Corporate gifts singapore | Corporate gifts in singapore
Promotional gifts singapore
Hi, Very nice article. I hope you will publish again such type of post. Thank you!
Corporate gifts ideas | Corporate gifts
Corporate gifts singapore | Corporate gifts in singapore
Promotional gifts singapore | Corporate gifts wholesale Singapore
| Corporate gifts wholesale Singapore

Anusha Todurkar said...

My husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. Thank you Dr OSELUMEN  for saving my broken Marriage. Dr. OSELUMEN is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. Email him today. Email him: droselumen@gmail.com   or Call or text him on WhatsApp: +2348054265852  .. .......    He can also perform the following spell below 1. Lottery spell ......2 Good luck spell........3. Spell to win case in court.......4. pregnancy spell  ........5. Death spell......