Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So it's 7 weeks today. Last night I officially couldn't fit into my jeans- comfortably. I went to get ready for Chilis and threw on my jeans and they buttoned but they were way too tight. I had MEGA muffin-top. So I got to use one of the Bella Bands that Mary got me. They are awesome, they allow you to wear your non-maternity jeans with out them buttoned...ahhh relief for the HUGE bloat I have going on.
Bella Band


Other than being super super bloated (Ill post a pic later)..Ive just been very exhausted. I get tired around 11pm at work instead of 5am. I take numerous naps and have no shame. Chris says all I seem to do is sleep. I haven't even taken our Xmas tree down yet- I just don't have the energy. I know, I know...that's bad.

I get small cravings but nothing weird yet. I crave chocolate milk...I rarely drank it before I got pregnant so I guess that's new. The only other cravings I get is when I see someone eating something that looks real good or something on TV. I can't get that meal out of my head until I make it. Weird I know.


Week 7
How your baby's growing:
The big news this week: Hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs — although they look more like paddles at this point than the tiny, pudgy extremities you're daydreaming about holding and tickling. Technically, your baby is still considered an embryo and has something of a small tail, which is an extension of her tailbone. The tail will disappear within a few weeks, but that's the only thing getting smaller. Your baby has doubled in size since last week and now measures half an inch long, about the size of a blueberry

No comments: