Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Week 8

So its week 8. Nothing too exciting going on here. Im actually pretty boring, I sleep...sleep and sleep some more. I really think it's all I do. It's screwing with my work schedule since I am used to staying awake the nights before I work so I sleep the next day. But I feel like Im a child with a bed time...8pm rolls around and Im out. It doesn't even matter if I slept all day, Ill go back to bed. Ahhhh the joys of 1st trimester.

Sour Patch Kids and Veggie trays were on the menu for today. Yup, I dont understand the combination but whatever. The veggie tray was soooooooo good! FYI, Publix doesn't sell Sour Patch Kids, seriously.

Our first appintment & ultrasound are a week away. I can't wait, I know its worth the wait. I have one of those Dr's that likes to wait to 8-12 weeks before he sees you. It doesnt really bother me at all- just the impatient factor. I know I have an awesome Dr since 90% of the girls that work L&D at Healthpark said to use him- I went out to dinner with Ashley V and all her co-workers one night last year and that was the topic of the night. It's funny to listen to their sides of the stories just like when RT coworkers go out and end up talking about work. LOL Im sure Ill get the big list of do's and don'ts..oh I am so excited since everyone and their mother has taken it upon themselves to each give their 2 cents. I know they all care, but Im also not stupid. If I want to eat my Subway with my lunch meat on it & it heated up, gosh darnit I will. UGH!

Week 8


Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.

No comments: