Monday, May 2, 2011

Ta-Da! Kitchen Reveal

My mom always said, if your going to re-do your kitchen, make sure it's what you LOVE & WANT if your going to spend the money. I trust her considering she has redone every kitchen in every house they have lived in. So, since we can't afford what I LOVE & WANT right now, I did what we could afford to make our kitchen pleasing to OUR eyes.
Thank you Rustoleum for turning my $10,000 kitchen remodel into $200. That's a whole lot of savings!

Details:
It took an entire week to transform the kitchen.
Countertops: Rustoleum Countertop Coating in Midnight. $20
Cabinets: Rustoleum Cabinet Transformation in Linen, skipped the optional glaze. $179
Paint: Behr's Silver Drop

We still have a lot of little work to do, adding wall decor, little odds and ends adding ONE MORE coast of countertop coating. But for now, this is perfect. I am in love! I am so happy we took the risk because it was the best $200 we spent on this house yet.


So with out further a-do, Our new kitchen!













13 comments:

Erin said...

Great work! What a gorgeous transformation!!

Tara said...

You did a GREAT job! It looks amazing!! Lots of lovely conversation and food ahead, I can see.

Cecilia said...

I'm impressed! I hated the color of the cabinets in our last house, so I'll have to keep that in mind.

Katie said...

Gorgeous! I love the popos of red!

Jill said...

GREAT JOB ASHLEY!!! ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Gosh, I have to ask, that mirror, it looks like it would be on what a cruise ship!?! TOO CUTE!

Love it and I hope to see your house real soon and all of you! Its beautiful! WHAT A DEAL!!!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh that looks fantastic!

Amanda said...

Looks great! We're contemplating redoing our kitchen, but we're on a tight budget. Thanks for the great ideas!

Maribeth said...

You did a fantastic job!!! It looks wonderful!

Abigail said...

It looks amazing!! Like a kitchen from one of the shows on HGTV!! Way to go!!

Lauren said...

Ashley, the kitchen looks like a million bucks!!! You guys need to submit your before and after pics to a DIY site or something! Amazing transformation! Love it all!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! I am the least DIY person you will ever meet, so I admire you for doing all this!

Raising Twin Girls said...

You did a great job. I just adore the Red with the Black with the white cabinets. That looks like a great family kitchen. Enjoy!!!

Sarah said...

Everything is beautiful! I especially love CC's room and the guest room! :)