Friday, October 14, 2011

10.15

3 years ago, October 15th was just another day in the books. No extra thought was put into it, just wake up, live, go to bed.


3 years later, I wake up and think about my Nolan (like every single day) and all the others babies gone too soon, I live my day missing what could have been and I end my day by lighting my candle that is the wave around the world.


Today, I encourage you to reach out to a friend who may have been affected by infant loss or miscarriage and remind them that you think of them and/or their babies often. Most the time, that's all us Mom's want to hear- 
remembrance.












5 comments:

Sarah said...

Thinking of you and your Nolan...xo

Too Much Good said...

Remembering Nolan with you this morning as I pray for my own two babies in Heaven. We can only hope they are all playing together today.

cmatsukes said...

I always think of Nolan but I never see you to tell that and when you were in town last time for your reunion I was in AZ. I think of all the family members I lost in the last 4 years too many so to all the Moms remembering there babies they lost.

Abigail said...

Thinking of you & precious Nolan

David James said...

APNA SHOWROOM Baby Boy's & Baby Girl's Cotton Graphic Print Night Suit Set Pack of 2 (apsw_Baby_products_355_White_12-18 Months)
it is an awesomen
Apna_Showroom Baby Alphabets ABCD Letters Magnet for Baby to Teach Easily
o really you are awesome