Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bump Pic & Nursery

Well we have picked out our nursery theme, it's going to be nautical & blue. We were able to get our hands on the actual nautical chart that they used for our wedding cruise sailing. The entire week is plotted out and the captain signed it with his crew. So we are going to get that framed and we are going to hang that in the room. I found a nursery that we plan on copying the look so I'm really excited. I went and bought some paint today to test out the color.

We have plans on doing the wainscotting (white board) and getting the same color crib and dresser. I can't wait!
This is the bedding we plan on getting from Baby Gap! It's perfect and simple and not too cheesy.


As for the bathroom that is attached to the nursery, I want to to a simple Eric Carle theme. I LOVE the Hungry Catapiller book! I plan on buying the artwork and hanging it in the bathroom. Its going to look awesome!



Bump Picture

Its growing slowly but surely
18 1/2 weeks

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I Love it!! So perfect. Love that you have the map for the week of the cruise, So cool!!

Katy said...

I love it too! And it can really grow with him. It's not so babyish that you'll have to change it when he's 8 or something.

Dannie said...

O.M.G. I LOVE the theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the map will fit perfectly!!! oh goodness, im like way too excited for you. I so wanna come see this when its all done and hes here!!!!! (Nola and I can sleep downstairs haha)

Kimberly said...

I love your nursery ideas! And your bump is looking so cute!

cmatsukes said...

I have that map too that is neat I like your theme for blue,white and black for the babys room. Just save some stuff for us to get you for your showers

cmatsukes said...

oh your bump is so cute too meant to say that too,.

Unique Baby Gear Ideas said...

I love the way that you tied the memories of your wedding cruise with the design of your nursery. How romantic.....sigh....

Once you are done, I hope that you will enter your pictures in our nursery picture contest! I think that your story would be inspiring to other moms. Plus, you might win one of the prizes! Here's the url if you'd like to take a look.

Congrats! Jan

http://www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/baby-nursery-theme-contest.html

Here are a few entries from past contests:

http://www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/baby-nursery-pictures.html