Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!
Mine isn't so happy, since it's my weekend to work. So I came home (Chris is already at work), Im ready for bed and waking up to do it all over again. Maybe the hospital cafeteria will have something good for Easter dinner, DOUBT IT.

2 more days until we find out what Baby D is. It's driving us both insane! Im excited since it's Trish's birthday and we invited her along to the ultrasound. She is convinced it's a girl since its on her birthday because she wants a niece soooo bad. So she thinks it was all meant to be. We will see!

Afterwards we have plans on going out to lunch to celebrate and Im sure we will all go shopping. I can't freaking wait!

On another random note... I wonder is Subway if closed on Easter? Hmmmm, with my luck Im sure it is, who in the heck would want to eat a Subway BLT for Easter dinner?..... ME! Ya ya, I had one lastnight before work too! YUM! Im seriously addicted, I could eat them every day and be perfectly content.

Alright, Im off to bed. Happy Easter!

No comments: