Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I don't vlog, I get paid for photobooth photo shoots at 11:30pm

Que "Right Round" by Flo Rida.
Did I mention it took over a year to realize Flo Rida spelled FLORIDA.
I chickened out of doing a vlog so instead I did a photo shoot. I'm not going to confirm or deny that wine was involved.
Glass looks empty, right?

Ah crap, gotta throw in the Toddlers & Tiaras pose
Angry Face
Are there any crazy monkeys in here?
Am I getting paid for this shoot? Damn.

Dance face, watch out next year at Blogher. I'm gonna rock my awesome dance moves on roof top parties and people are going to just die laughing. I admit and own it!
Glass is still empty... So I claim. I'm playing pretend.
Ok, all done. I'm bored again.
Maybe I'll muster up enough gut to post a vlog of nothing. I just HATE the sound of my voice, but doesn't everyone.
Until next time...
Back to your regularly scheduled program, too bad I already forgot what I was doing 5 mins ago. 


7 comments:

Jill said...

OMG! You should SO VLOG! I see thats the newest thing in "blog land!" I know about the voice thing I feel that way too but noone will think that! AT ALL! :) i heard your voice before on video, I like it! So 1, 2, 3 VLOG!! :)

ps. where and when is blogher and what is it!? I wanna see you ROCK IT OUT! lol

H said...

You are so funny! Love your blog...have been following for awhile....:-) one of my favs!

Anonymous said...

That was awesome!! Totally made my night. I love how the glass looks empty LOL.

I have taped my self on a vlog but I hate how I sound too so who knows maybe I will get up enough guts to post one, one of these days.

Gets post thought Loved it! Have a good night!

oli said...

Made me lol but for real! =) and... I didn't know it spelled Florida either!!!!!!!! hee hee

Abigail said...

You're totally awesome!! Love all the goody pics. Do your thing!! BTW I love your hair!! I'm not a blogger so not sure what a vlog is...so maybe if you do decide to donone I will learn what it is

Beth said...

LOL

P.S. Ash you look awesome!

Lauren said...

Haha! You crack me up! You are so cute!