8 months ago... I had a 5.5lb baby.
Today.... I have a 23lb baby.
Someone doesn't miss any meals now, huh?
- Reaches for us
- Rolls, sits, rolls... twist into Hasseloff pose.... scoot, sit, roll
- Will drop any activity the second he sees an iPad or iPhone.....this is trouble
- Wearing 12 month clothes, almost busting out of them
- Size 4 diapers
- Has a belly laugh that can make anyone smile on a bad day
- Say's.... mmmmmuuuuummmmmm, when he is upset but I don't think he knows what he is really saying.
- Jumparoo got moved to the highest setting, I was convinced he was going to shoot himself to the ceiling if we left it on Stage 2.
- And we moved his crib down since he figured out how to pull up
And just this week he started crawling. It started with 2 steps, and in days it graduated to full on crawling. I guess my days of a stationary baby are OVER!
Last but not least, after taking these pictures last night, notice 90% of them have his hands in his mouth, and after a full night of tears... we have a tooth!