Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tiny reminders


I went out blog surfing tonight since I can't seem to fall asleep. I figured I would try to find some new blogs to follow. I am typically a blog follower of moms & friends but I branched out to home decor type blogs tonight in hopes to become inspired. Well low and behold, with out even trying I come across these.

My heart broke a little when I came across this. That shower was suppose to be exactly what Aunt Mary & Val had planned. I never got it and seeing this just made me sad that it never got to happen.
http://designdazzle.blogspot.com/2009/12/sip-and-see-nautical-baby-shower.html

For those of you that don't remember, these we're the baby shower invites that were made 1 week before having Nolan. Needless to say, they never made it to the mailbox.
Then I came across this awesome blog that I fell in love with all her creative parties, home decor and projects. And what do I come across? A freaking awesome nautical baby nursery/room. I am just IN LOVE with it and wish I could steal some of the decor for Nolan's memory room.
http://lifeinperfectharmony.blogspot.com/2009/03/rhetts-regatta.html

Just tiny reminders. Gosh I am such a sucker for anything nautical.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*huge hugs* I am sure it must have been hard to look at the nursery.

Brittany said...

I am so sorry to read your story, comment and that my son's nursery brings you some pain. I hope it also brings you some comfort knowing that the place that he is in is far more beautiful than any nursery could ever be. Your story truly breaks my heart, and I hope that you find only happiness this coming year.