So here we go...
Ashley's 2010 Goals
- Start working on some NICU projects I have in mind, this may take some time and may have to wait until Chris and I have a baby to bring home. I need to find that inner strength first to walk back into the NICU let alone the hospital it's in.
- Become crafty. So many blogs are devoted to DIY projects and home decor crafts and I'm itching to learn it all!
- Have a healthy pregnancy and make it past 26 weeks without getting sick and having a baby with no IUGR. (Gosh I wish this was the easy one)
- Maintain a healthy diet and start to exercise on a regular basis.
- Grow in my faith, have more trust and let God lead me.
I want this year to be about something good, something desired, something new. I want to become a better wife, clean more, cook more (I think I need to learn to cook first) and all around be a happier wife. I want to embrace the time we have as just us (since we were given no choice). Even though we are 110% ready to give our lives to a child, I know one day when that baby has colic 12 hours of the day, we're working full time and trying to keep things together, we will look back and realize how precious this time as 'us' really does matter. Even if that 'us' time is during a 8 month pregnancy- I'm 100% content.
So what is your 2010 goal?