Saturday, March 13, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!

THANK YOU to every single one of you that donated to Nolan's Team for March of Dimes. It melted my heart every single time a new donation came through and I hope many more come though in the last 46 days of the fundraiser.
We raised over $600 giving us a grand total of $1,026 which is half way to our goal of $2000!!


So our winner of a $50 gift certificate to
is
ASPEN

How I kept track of how many entries you all had. If you had a star next to your name, you either FB or twitter or blogged the giveaway and I included it in your entry. Again, THANK YOU everyone!

Your probably wondering where 200 of the other entries are... right? We had a few donations come through that specified that they didn't need to be entered and that they just wanted to donate and let someone else win. Nice huh!?!
I have a feeling we will be having a few giveaways in the coming weeks.

5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations Aspen.

aspen said...

Awesome! Thanks Ashley :)

aspen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie said...

That's great news! I'm glad you got so many donations! :)

kanishk said...

I love that you got to show Nolan, (your son!!) off to a fellow employee
Work From Home