Friday, June 25, 2010

Boston Med

My new favorite show.
Real Doctors, nurses, RT's, real hospital and real stories. I just watched last nights show and thought it was awesome. Maybe it's because I have hospital envy and wish I could work in such a huge hospital like that. I would eat up that experience in a heartbeat. I mean I feel like I am at work while I am watching it, but in a way cooler hospital. Mines cool, but come on... Mass Gen and Boston Childrens?! I would die to work there! Anywho, I found my self wiping tears away many times, why I don't know but it had some pretty powerful stories.

But next week, watch this...


One of my dearest closest friends in this grief journey traveled to this EXACT hospital with her heart baby Eli. Her little Eli's short life was started & spent at this very hospital and next week is going to be such a powerful week to watch. I encourage you all to watch this series. Say a little prayer for my friend, J and think of her precious angel. He was in the absolute BEST care and I am excited to watch the very same people that took care of him save another heart baby.
I love you J!

I love this show & it makes me want to move to Boston and work there.

6 comments:

Angie said...

I can guess some of the stories may be really hard to watch, but it looks like a really good show. I'll definitely try to catch it next week!

babyrndeb said...

my daughter informed me that we missed the show...guess we better watch in online. Looks exciting

Lisa said...

It reminds me the show John Hopkins that was on a while back. I really liked that show so I'll probably like this one too. I'll be sure to watch it and say a little prayer for your friend as well as her angel.

Christy said...

Love this show!

Sarah said...

I know what you mean about working in a large hospital. I work in the largest hospital in my state and I love it, even though it took over a year to find my way around. Thanks for introducing me to this show. I love medical shows.

jamie said...

I know right? That lung donor last episode... guess who did the work-up... me! Lab people = no glory!

All in all I am thrilled my MFM at the brigham got me home with my baby :) I love that place and actually love going to work everyday. It reminds me of Vincent's loss - but now there is teh happiness there as well!

Anyway, my computer is dead :( so I stole a minute on my hubby's to read up on your pregnancy... I am glad things are going well.